As the first phase of NEW BEGINNINGS ends and we move into the next phase...new times, different places, new worship experiences...we know there are still many of questions.
In an effort to answer some of those questions, we have created two sets of video "answers" from Billy.
CLICK HERE: For General Questions about who is preaching where, when is childcare available, when will sacraments celebrated etc.
CLICK HERE: For descriptions of each individual Worship Service.
A PLACE of New Beginnings
- Grace Avenue’s new 24,000 square foot facility will open at the beginning of 2013. It includes new and renovated space for worship, leaning and outreach ministries.
- It has been built “Because of God’s Love”
A TIME of New Beginnings
- Beginning January 26th & 27th the NEW schedule will begin with six worship opportunities:
Saturday 5:30 pm (Worship Center)
Sunday 8:30, 9:30 & 11:00 am (Sanctuary)
Sunday 9:30 & 11:00 am (Worship Center)
- In the new schedule there will be Sunday school for all
ages at 9:30 & 11:00 am
A WAY of New Beginnings
- We express our love for God in distinct and various styles.
- In the new schedule the will be three worship services that are Contemporary Expressions of our love for God. These services will be held in the renovated Worship Center.
- In the new schedule the will be three worship services that are Traditional Expressions of our love for God. These services will be held in the new Sanctuary.
This is the beginning of
a new day,
God has given me this day
to use as I will.
I can waste it or use it for good.
What I do today is very important.
Because I am exchanging
a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,
this day will be gone forever.
Leaving something in its place
I have traded for it.
I want it to be gain, not loss –
good not evil.
Success, not failure
in order that
I shall not regret
the price I paid for it.
Click to read a word form our Pastor..."If These Walls Could Talk"