We celebrate with joy the news that more and more people are now receiving a vaccine for COVID-19. We also continue to be in consultation with local medical experts, Grace Avenue leadership, and the office of the Bishop of the United Methodist Church in the North Texas Conference. We are seeking to follow the current guidelines to stay in the spirit of the first Methodist General Rule to “Do No Harm”. As such Grace Avenue United Methodist Church will continue to follow these protocols to help keep everyone safe when we gather for worship, small groups, and other gatherings:
- Mask/Facial Coverings will be required when on campus for worship, small groups or volunteer opportunities.
- Safely distance (6 feet between family groups)
- Use hand sanitizer provided as you enter and exit building and wash hands frequently.
- People attending in-person indoor events will be asked to pre-register and/or check-in so we always have a list of who is present.
- To register for our upcoming in-person Worship services, CLICK HERE .
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and look forward to fewer restrictions as soon as it is safe to do so. Our medical advisors indicate that we still need to increase our vaccinations numbers before we should feel safe relaxing these protocols completely. Thankfully we can see that day approaching, but in the meantime we must remain vigilant. We have lost too many souls to this virus including members here at Grace Avenue.
If you are having trouble getting registered to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help in locating possible websites.
Thank you for your ongoing efforts to keep our congregation safe.