Virtual Town Hall
Monday, Oct. 26, 2020 at 7:00pm
It feels like things are changing in our world every day and there is new information that needs to be conveyed and absorbed. This is also true for our church. With that in mind, we are hosting a Grace Avenue virtual Townhall Meeting and a time of holy conversation.
Subjects to be discussed include:
- Issues related to our United Methodist General Conference
- Issues related to our United Methodist North Texas Annual Conference.
- Land acquisition by our Grace Chapel Congregation.
- Important information about our All Saints worship experiences.
- Important information about additional in-person worship experiences beginning November 8.
- Stewardship & Finance Updates.
The meeting will be held via Zoom Webinar. This will be an opportunity for you to receive information and there will be an opportunity to ask questions. We hope you will make plans to join us.
In order to receive the link to participate, you will need to register for this event.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].