Sunday Worship Schedule
Current Schedule Through January 2021
In-Person Communion Worship
In the Sanctuary
Communion, Prayer & Homily
Registration and masks required.
REGISTRATION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE THE MONDAY BEFORE EACH SERVICE.
Here are our Covid-19 safety precautions and what you can expect as you come to the Grace Avenue campus for indoor services:
- Wear a Mask/Facial Covering
- Enter building with your family group
- Safely distance (6 feet between family groups)
- Use hand sanitizer provided as you enter and exit
- Have your temperature checked as you enter
- Sit in designated seating which has been spaced to accommodate safe distances between group
- Enter and Exit as directed by staff/ushers
- For Communion services, you may bring your own bread and juice, or we will have pre-packaged elements available.
If you have registered, but your circumstances change as listed below, please do not come to the service.
- If you have a fever, difficulty breathing, persistent coughing, sore throat, persistent pain or pressure in your chest or loss of taste or smell.
- If you have been in close contact with or if someone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19, shown symptoms of Covid-19 or is being tested for Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
You can let us know your plans change after registering by emailing [email protected] for Sanctuary or [email protected] for Worship Center.